- This service is used by university employees to perform recruitment functions and employee-based learning and training tasks.
- This service is also used by interested parties seeking employment with the university to browse available job openings, create an applicant profile, upload supporting documents, and apply for jobs.
Criteria for updating the service status
The ability for a user to successfully log in and perform such actions as:
- Booking a learning activity from the learning library: https://hr.uoregon.edu/mytrack-login
- Editing a position description or launching a search requisition from the recruitment module: http://uoregon.pageuppeople.com/
- Applying for a job from the applicant portal: https://secure.dc4.pageuppeople.com/apply/726/cw/applicationForm/default.asp?sLanguage=en-us